The SEED – July 2022
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
The Next-Gen Sending Center in Lomilmil Village, Kalobeyei Zone is complete! This is the 2nd of the 14 proposed Sending Centers; it’s ready to be used for educating children and training them to be disciple-makers. The 3rd Center is underway in Nakoros Village and should be completed by the end of August. We are so grateful for the generosity and commitment of the donors to ensure all the Centers are built and the Next-Gen Initiative become a reality! Praise the Lord!
The new Sending Center in Lomilmil Village
- The 288 new converts and 554 disciples in Kalemng’orok Zone
- Simplicity and effectiveness of the DMM curriculum
- Official opening of second Sending Center in Lomilmil Village, Kalobeyei Zone
- Continued commitment and dedication of SHARE staff, Motivators, Evangelists, and Champions
- Donors providing the necessary tools to reach the Turkana and Toposa people with the Gospel
- Continued openness by the Toposa people to the SHARE Missionaries living and sharing the Gospel among them
- Current rainy season in South Sudan will allow for baptisms of believers
- STORM Teams’ successful ministry
- Security in Kalemng’orok Zone
- More Adult Literacy Classes, Lighthouses, Early Childhood Schools, and provision of the necessary supplies in Turkanaland and Toposaland
- Ongoing construction of the Sending Centers in Kachoda and Kalobeyei Zones
- Motivators to grow spiritually strong and healthy congregations and Lighthouses
- Rainfall in Turkanaland
- Drilling boreholes of clean drinking water and relief for starving masses throughout Turkanaland and Toposaland
- Peace during the elections in Kenya on August 9th
- Kidnapping of girls in Toposa along the South Sudan-Ethiopia border to stop
- Healing for Motivators Samwel Lomuria (growth on foot), Joseph Napak Ekal (dislocated shoulder), and John Akeny Lorukieny (broken leg)
Thank you for your continued support for this ministry. As you can tell, your partnership with us is bearing amazing fruit for eternity. Thank you SO MUCH! We urge you to continue supporting this ministry. The remaning budget for 3Q is $201,868/KShs.20,186,800
You may reach Sammy, SHARE Founder, at 318-243-4243 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dalmas, SHARE Director, at +254-711565644 or email@example.com.
We also request you to consider sponsoring one or more of our Motivators that are in need of support at $2,400/KShs.240,000 per year (or $200/KShs.20,000 per month). You can sign up to support one here.
Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers and support!
Want to learn more about the amazing things God is doing through SHARE?
Watch our updated Overview Video below!
The Toposa language is a Nilotic language. It belongs to the Turkana group,
which also includes Karamojong of Uganda, Nyangatom of Ethiopia, and Turkana of Kenya.
The Turkana and Toposa languages are so close that they are mutually intelligible.