The SEED – July 2021
Updates from Kachoda & Chokchok Zones
(The SEED bulletin includes personal testimonies to demonstrate the power of the Gospel to change lives, with the hope that the Holy Spirit would touch and encourage the reader through them, and hopefully share with others that do not know Christ.)
Mary Ekomwa’s Testimony
Roselyn Asukuku’s Testimony
Adult Literacy Class in Naoros Village
- Protection from COVID-19
- Grateful for the DMM Tools: Audio Bibles, DMM bookmarks, and Projectors
- Continued care of the DMM Centers by the local church members
- Continued spiritual growth through Lighthouses
- Availability of Motorbikes for the Zone Coordinators that make traveling around the Zone a lot easier and accelerates outreach in villages
- Unity of the Motivators, Monitors, Champions and communities they serve
- One of the Motivators from Kachoda will be joining the Toposa Outreach Ministry Team to South Sudan
- Clean drinking water across Turkanaland
- Healing for Motivator Peter Ewoton from Kachoda Zone who is in Lodwar Hospital. He is not doing well.
- Motivators to grow spiritually strong and healthy congregations, and for the ability to walk the long distances between villages
- Coordination to fencing the DMM Compounds by believers
- Funds to purchase remaining 6 Projectors for screening The Jesus Film in all the zones in Turkanaland
- Prayers for the 9 families within the SHARE fraternity in Turkanaland that lost loved ones this month
- Continued moderate rainfall to provide pasture for livestock and keep believers from frequent migration
- Cessation of increased cattle rustling in the area due to the migration
- More schools in the area for both adults and children
Please pray for these Motivators in Chokchok Zone
Daniel Lemzi Eregae
Josephat Lomuria Lopur
- Some of the Turkana and Toposa Missionaries have entered Toposaland, South Sudan and started their new ministry!
- “Gap Analysis” has begun, with 41 unreached villages identified so far.
- Wisdom of the Holy Spirit to guide and lead the missionaries so as to know and understand the Toposa people
- Open doors for missionaries and spiritual breakthrough in the unreached, targeted villages, for many to be saved
- The Lord to show the missionaries how to deal with the territorial spirits and claim victory over forces of darkness that are against our strategic plans
- Accessibility to villages during the rainy season when the roads are almost impassable for months!
- Security in some areas that are risky to travel in
- Availability of clean water
- Implementation of education and health centers
Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers and support!
SHARE Board – 1997