The SEED – December 2021
– Isaiah 55:10-11
UPDATES FROM KALEMNG’OROK & KACHODA ZONES
CHAMPION ALICE NGIMINAE (IN HEAD SCARF) WITH HER LIGHTHOUSE IN LOPIRIRA VILLAGE
MOTIVATOR SAMUEL LOMURIA SPEAKING WITH THE YOUNG WOMEN IN KAESEKON VILLAGE
SCREENING THE JESUS FILM IN A VILLAGE IN TOPOSALAND
A GROUP OF TOPOSA MEN THAT HAVE ACCEPTED CHRIST AS SAVIOR. THREE OF THEM HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO BECOME CHAMPIONS.
Take time to listen to Joseph Lotabo’s tesitmony. He is a new believer in Toposa.
- More and more are coming to Christ through Lighthouses as they hear the message on the Audio Bible (Romans 10:17)
- Continued commitment and dedication of SHARE staff, Motivators, and Champions
- Encouraging outcome of the Adult Literacy Classes – enabling people to read and write
- Completion of water drilling survey in Kalemng’orok Zone; drilling will begin soon
- Four motorbikes were provided for Motivators in Kachoda Zone to aid in sharing the Gospel in remote unreached villages
- Clean drinking water across Turkanaland
- Motivators to grow spiritually strong and healthy congregations and Lighthouses
- More and more men in the villages to be drawn to Christ and join Lighthouses
- Moderate rainfall to eradicate prevelant drought and famine
- Relief for starving masses
- Peace between the Turkana and Murle communities near Ethiopia border and the Toposa and Jie in South Sudan
- Peace in Ethiopia
- For these Motivators in Kalemng’orok Zone:
DAVID INGOLAN NAKOKIL
- Safe trip for the Toposa Outreach Missionary Team from Turkanaland to Toposaland in November and good reception by the Toposa people
- Grateful to the SHARE International fraternity and supporters for praying for the Toposa Outreach Missionary Team and providing the necessary materials to facilitate the outreach
- For peace and reconciliation between the Toposa and Murle communities
- That gender-based violence experiences in many parts of Toposaland that lead to early marriages will stop
- Intervention through God’s Word and Literacy programs in Toposaland
- For the availability of an Adult Literacy Class teacher
In January 2022, the SHARE Staff in Lodwar will begin visiting the 14 locations in Kalobeyei and Kachoda Zones to secure specific sites where the Sending Centers will be built. The process involves meeting with the elders of each village and the area government administration officers. The team will also evaluate the current status of the children and youth (the next generation) in each village and vicinity. SHARE plans to start and complete construction of the first 4 centers in 2022! Your prayers and support for this important initiative are greatly appreciated.
Needed by end of 2021: $31,481/KShs.3,148,100
Remaining Budget Needs: $11,821/KShs.1,182,100
Remaining Budget Needs: $282,000/KShs.28,200,000
We also request you to consider sponsoring one or more of our Motivators that are in need of support at $2,400/KShs.240,000 per year (or $200/KShs.20,000 per month). You can sign up to support one here.
Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers and support!
*If donating online, you may assign a donation using the designation box. After you have chosen ‘PayPal’ or ‘Credit or Debit Card’, the next screen will allow you to designate which project you would like your donation to go to. To do so, click where it says “Designate ministry to receive funds below”, and type your response there (i.e. Turkanaland, Toposaland, Next-Gen). Then complete your transaction. If donating by mail, you may assign your donation by writing it on the check’s Memo line or including a note.
MIXING THE MUD THAT WILL BE PLACED ON THE NEW CHURCH WALLS DURING STORM 2006