Toposa Outreach Update – June 2021
- Nine of the ten Turkana missionaries have picked up their passports. The last passport is scheduled to be picked up on July 7th.
- Four of the five Toposa missionaries will pick up their paperwork at the Kenya-South Sudan border when they cross in early July.
One of the Toposa missionaries – Simon Lotabo – has already entered South Sudan. He has been working in collaboration with our existing partner friends to identify unreached villages in Toposaland. So far, they have identified the following:
- God’s favor and protection for the Missionary Team as they enter Toposa
- Wisdom of the Holy Spirit to guide the missionaries in understanding the Toposa people
- The Lord to show the missionaries how to deal with the territorial spirits and claim victory over the forces of darkness which are against our strategic plans
- Salvation of lost souls
- Outreach and ministry to Street Children
- Road accessibility to the very remote villages
- Spiritual breakthrough in the unreached villages
- Security in some areas, as it is risky to travel
- Availability of transportation, as it is expensive to hire
- Availability of clean water
- Establishment of schools and health centers