Praises & Petitions from Turkanaland: Week 9
WEEK OF JULY 27th, 2020
Sopel Zone has gained great momentum in the Disciple-Making Movement. It has 44 Lighthouses, the second most out of all 10 Zones in Turkanaland (after Kalobeyei with 47) and 44 trained Champions! That’s 24 more Lighthouses than there were just two months ago! There are 165 disciples enrolled in these Lighthouses, and they are multiplying rapidly.
The residents of Nakimak Village are grateful to the Lord for their local Champion, John Kono. John used to walk over 12 miles to attend one of Share’s Adult Literacy Classes. He is now able to read the Bible! While he waits to receive an Audio Bible for his Lighthouse, John is very helpful to the oral believers who want to hear the Word of God. Watch the video below to hear from him.
- That the Audio Bibles being shipped to Turkanaland will get there soon so the oral believers can listen to the Word of God
- God to provide for fencing around the DMM Center’s compound
- Remaining 16 unreached targeted villages in the Zone to be reached with the Gospel
- Chokchok Zone DMM Center construction is progressing well.
- Kenya government is allowing churches to resume Sunday services under certain conditions!
- Disciples are continuing to multiply throughout Turkanaland.
- Mark Eroo, a trained Jesus Film screener in Kalobeyei Zone, passed away last week due to Tuberculosis. Pray for his family.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS & SUPPORT!
REMAINING AMOUNT NEEDED FOR 3Q: $126,664
You may also mail your donation to:
SHARE International, Inc.
P.O. Box 1011
Wolfforth, TX 79382
You may reach the SHARE Director – Sammy Murimi – at: