Praises & Petitions from Turkanaland: Week 7
WEEK OF JULY 13th, 2020
- Continued rapid increase of DMM Lighthouses
- Construction of the DMM Center
- Protection from COVID-19
- That the infestation of locusts would be alleviated
- Continuous training of more Champions by our Motivators
- A water borehole needed at the DMM Center
- DMM Lighthouses throughout the 10 Zones continue to report progress!
- There is great teamwork among Supervisors, Coordinators, Monitors, Motivators and Champions.
- DMM methodology in impacting people’s lives more than the traditional church approach.
- Another 1,000 Audio Bibles have been shipped to Turkana.
- Construction of the DMM Center in Chokchok Zone is now underway.
- God’s protection and guidance in the month of June.
- Pray for wisdom as the best way to make full utilization of the SEND Center in Lodwar.
- That funding would be available so that additional boreholes can be drilled at the DMM Centers that don’t have water readily available.
- For the communities in Katapakin and Lokori Zones to donate land so that all Zones could have DMM Centers.
- For all the Missionaries and Champions and their families to stay strong as they continue to make disciples of others.
- For the new believers to stay strong in their faith.
- For the family of Nakiria Champion, Simon Lokoru, who passed away this week after a short illness.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS & SUPPORT!
AMOUNT NEEDED FOR 3Q: $200,000
AMOUNT RECEIVED: $16,617
You may also mail your donation to:
SHARE International, Inc.
P.O. Box 1011
Wolfforth, TX 79382
You may reach the SHARE Director – Sammy Murimi – at: