Praises & Petitions from Turkanaland: Week 1
We hope you have enjoyed reading about what the Lord is doing in Turkanaland in our weekly Praises & Petitions from Turkanaland segment. We have decided to continue this segment through 2021 as a means to guide you in prayer for the ministry and keep you informed. We invite you to continue participating in prayer with us each week. It is your prayers and support that make it possible for the Turkana people to hear the Gospel, grow in their faith, and become disciple-makers. Thank you so much!
WEEK OF JANUARY 4th, 2021
- For the Sunday School teachers as they share the message of God’s love with these children.
- That the teachers will have grace and a passion to teach the children.
- That the Lord will help them teach the children the DMM methodology in the simplest way possible, and that they in turn can continue to share their faith with others.
One day I went back to the village where I had two friends and I shared a memory verse from the book of
John, Chapter 3, verse 16 with them: “For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” They were intrigued by the verse and wanted to learn more. They are now coming with me to Sunday School where we are learning more about Jesus.
Sunday School Teacher, Christine Napeyok, teaching children in Kodopa Village
- Sammy completed the 3-month, 368-mile Walkathon on December 27th, 2020!
- Construction of Lorugum DMM Center is complete; 8 zones now have a DMM Center!
- Construction of Katapakin DMM Center has begun!
- Each Zone to plant at least 10 new churches in 2021
- Believers in Turkana to continue to grow strong in their faith and support their local churches and pastors
You may also mail your donation to:
SHARE International, Inc.
P.O. Box 1011
Wolfforth, TX 79382
You may reach the SHARE Director – Sammy Murimi – at:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS & SUPPORT!