Praises & Petitions from Turkanaland: 10/11
OCTOBER 11th, 2021
Less than 10% of church-goers in Turkana are men. However, the nearly 3,000 men who have accepted Christ and attend SHARE-planted churches are beginning to inspire other men to accept Christ as well. In September, 89 men led others to a saving faith in Christ! A total of 570 men are involved in Lighthouses, learning to make disciples of others. There are 112 men who are Champions, leading their own Lighthouses.
My name is Joseph Lokemer. I go to church in Katilu Village, Kalemng’orok Zone, under Pastor James Muchu. I praise God for saving me from my sins. When God saved me, I went back to my friends that I used to drink alcohol with and shared the Gospel with them. My friends received Christ as Savior and stopped drinking alcohol. Two of them, Ekai and James, now serve God at the church with me. I have started teaching them how to make disciples of others using my DMM signage bookmark. I thank God for His inspiration to bring others to a saving faith. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only Way of life. I thank God for that!
– Turkana men who have accepted Christ are setting an example for their families and others
– Turkana men are beginning to bring more men to Christ
– The Toposa people that the Missionary Team has reached so far have been receptive to the Gospel!
– More and more Turkana men to accept Christ and share the Gospel with others
– God to put an end to witchcraft in Turkana
– God’s favor and protection for the Toposa Missionary Team
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS & SUPPORT!