The SEED – April 2022
– Romans 15:20
In March, the SHARE Team traveled to Loalony Village in Nakiria Zone. They spent 4 days in the area; screening The Jesus Film in several nearby villages; holding open-air meetings; and teaching the 3-Walk, 3-Circles, and 3-Stones methods to each age group (Men, Women, Young Men, Young Women, and Children).
The house built for the missionaries to stay in while they minister in the village
Missionary Alfred Morulem sharing an Audio Bible with the older men in the village
Missionary Amos Erot Ekaale sharing the Gospel message with the family that hosted him in Choroi Village
This is the children’s current place of learning
The government official surveying the land for the new Sending Center in Nakoros Village
- The church plant in Loalony Village, Nakiria Zone and for all those that came to Christ
Continued commitment and dedication of SHARE staff, Motivators, and Champions
- For the donors providing the necessary tools to reach the Toposa people
- For the openness that the Toposa people have to the TOI Missionaries living with them and sharing to Gospel message
- Safe delivery of TOI Missionary Anjelina Napem’s baby
- The construction of the Sending Center in Kangipusia Village has begun!
- More Adult Literacy Classes and Early Childhood Schools are needed in Turkana and Toposa
- That kidnapping of young girls in Toposa, along the South Sudan-Ethiopian border, would stop
Motivators to grow spiritually strong and healthy congregations and Lighthouses
- Establishment of solid DMM Lighthouses and Champions in Toposa
Moderate rainfall to eradicate prevalent drought and famine
- Drilling boreholes of clean drinking water and relief for starving masses throughout Turkana and Toposa
- Healing for TOI Missionaries Stephen Lobilia and William Mario Boniface Esekon who are ill
- Peace between the Turkana and the Pokot people
TURKANALAND, TOPOSALAND, & NEXT-GEN INITIATIVE
We at SHARE thank you for allowing the Lord to use you through your prayers and/or financial support for this ministry in 2021. Thank you for helping us reach our 1st Quarter Goal. Together, let’s eagerly anticipate witnessing God do even greater things in 2022 in Turkanaland, Toposaland, and through the Next-Gen Initiative. We are confident He will as we continue to stay focused on the very purpose for which He sent His Son – “to save sinners” (1 Tim. 1:15). With our unwavering commitment to see that happen all-the-more, we invite you to join with us in raising the budget of KShs.16,305,200/$163,052 for the 2nd Quarter of 2022.
We also request you to consider sponsoring one or more of our Motivators that are in need of support at $2,400/KShs.240,000 per year (or $200/KShs.20,000 per month). You can sign up to support one here.
Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers and support!
The Toposa traditionally believe in the existence of a supreme being and the spirits of departed ones. They pray and make sacrifices, using a medium. Chiefs, sub-chiefs, medicine men, and witchdoctors all wield administrative and spiritual power. They believe chiefs are nearer to God by virtue of their wisdom.