Praises & Petitions from Turkanaland: Week 2
WEEK OF JUNE 8th, 2020
Nancy Lomoe (pictured on left) is a Sunday School child from Lopong’o Village, Nakiria Zone. She reported that Sunday School has taught her how to pray, read the Word of God, and use the disciple-making methods to minister to other children and lead them to know Christ as Savior. Nancy stated she has seen many children in the village come to know Jesus.
Mary Esinyen ministering to children in Long’em Village
- God’s protection over the children
- DMM methodology to continue to be effective among the children, that they may become faithful disciples for the next generation
- Sunday School teachers to stay committed and passionate about the Children’s Ministry
- Construction of Kachoda Zone’s DMM Center will be completed by the end of next week! We are grateful to the Lord for making this construction possible through our donors, staff, and building crew.
- Kachoda Zone Monitor, Peter Ewoton, has recovered after suffering from Hepatitis B. He is grateful to his sponsors and others donors in the U.S. for providing the funds needed for his treatment.
- A total of six coronavirus cases have now been reported in Turkanaland. Pray that the Lord will prevent the virus from spreading any further and allow ministry activities to safely resume.
- Team Leader, Dalmas Esekon and his family are mourning the loss of his nephew, who died in a motorbike accident last week. The nephew’s mother passed away a month ago. Pray for strength and encouragement for the family.
- The government is fighting invasions of locusts in Turkanaland, but they continue to increase every day. Pray that the Lord will intervene.
- Pray that the Lord will provide for those who are starving in Turkanaland.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS & SUPPORT!
You may also mail your donation to:
SHARE International, Inc.
P.O. Box 1011
Wolfforth, TX 79382
You may reach the SHARE Director – Sammy Murimi – at: